Tuesday, December 04, 2007

todays jus another normal day...
i woke up at like 3...
and my bloody sister ate up al the roti prata and guess wad i ate for breakfast or shld i say lunch..
CUP NOODLE
AGAIN...im sick of NOODLES!!!
ok so i ta han like hell and swallowed the crap...
then my sis fren came then say wan play badminton with me..LOL
in the end i did not play at all..
my sis and her fren played on their own while i slacked around
at around 5 my mother forced me to cut my hair -_-
and the worse part is
SHE CUT MY HAIR FOR ME
she say wad save $10 then help me cut
ok lor so i cut liao hair shorter and neater lor
and she cut my hair for 1 and a half hours.........
so had dinner which was some shit pasta tat tasted like shit
drank WATER...
then my cousin also came to have dinner...
we duelled AGAIN...
his deck was much better now cos of the booster box
but still no match for mine :D
then actually at 8 i wanted to go west mall de too sian mah
then dunnoe wad happen la everyone sian sian so in the end never go lor
now its 1am...
tonite also no movie or anything sigh...
BORED
yeah tmr i going IKEA with my cousins and sis to buy dunnoe wad
lol FINALLY im stepping out of the house xD
but i bet tmr surely everyone sian sian then never go again...
well...
i realli dunnoe y i am blogging
i mean
no one looks at my blog at all
except sean
sean, THANK YOU SO MUCH xD
maybe its becos im too bored?
wadeva
ohya then tat crap children organisation replied...
the woman said tat they are busy in the holidays and would contact us in january
-____________-
10 more days...
and this is for my uncle who has some small liver problem and is in the hospital now
GET WELL SOON...
ohya hor tmr he discharge liao
lol

PANDA FTW!

No comments: