Sunday, December 23, 2007

From now count onli left around 1 and a half weeks b4 sch reopens..
sigh i wan more holidays lol
i havent even been doing much work during the hoidays..
spent my whole holidays devoted to YGO.
last nite i slept at 5 then got screwed by my mother lols
i was toking to YY cos she dun wan slp -_-
i was also toking to colin and he told me tat the basic monarch is much better than D.D monarch
now still waiting for SD14 to come out...and i nida treeborn frog too lol
also nid disk commander...sian
today again did nothing except watched a few nice shows
channel 5 watched the christmas with the kranks
then watched Shrek the halls the babies damn cute
watched the noose lame and funny as usual
and i tik i too bored le
i even dled LF2 to play...
my sis spent the nite baking brownies and cake for tmr's christmas party -_-
ya tmr nite i having dunnoe wadeva christmas party...
surely damn lame de
everytime the party will be eat play cards pay mahjong
then party end
now its 2am...damn bored
hope 2E got another so called CG so tat i can leave this house
heard tat someone in my next year class is as pro as me in YGO lols
wads his name?
Li Ki
LOL lets see...
heard he pays a burn deck
hahas no prob la
my emperors will crush his cards b4 he even noe anything
i doubt anyone in hci is as crazy abt YGO as me
lols i wanna be the best in hci
no one ca stop me!!! lol
i got the support of the singapore YGO community!!!
sian now the metagame shift a lot
thx to LADD..
or shld i say destiny LADD
when phantom of darkness come out in TCG surely a lot of dark armed dragon decks will be created...
by the more macro decks will be played to prevent any uses of graveyards...
lols ygo is soo cool
ok tatas~ i go slp le later my mother angry again lol

i l o v e E m p e r o r s

No comments: