Monday, December 24, 2007

hiya everyone! now its 4.40pm.
my house is fu of oil and gas
cos my maid cooking lots of things for tonites christmas party...
zzz cant wait -_-
damn bored la
this morning played so much lf2..
u noe hor OREO wAFFER STICKS RULE!!! DAMN NICE



and now im eating this super special awesome egg thingy
wanna see? lol



nice rite!
LOL
i ownself make de lor
zzz 6 oclock i have to pack everything get ready for my cousins to come..
wah like so grand like tat..
i bet its the same lame party like last time
come here eat play cards play mahjong go home..
nothing special de
now sean, obq and me planning to go out tmr..
no one seems to bother surely fail de
lol

anyone wan play badminton with me plssss i damn bored
wads so special obt christmas?
i dun get it
its jus another boring day
i still get scolded by my family members for things i never do
my sister still purposely disturb or scold me jus becos i mess her table
i mean wth la
wads all of ur freakin prob
i never even do anything wrong
and u people giv me the fcked up behavior..
i never even show my bad face or say anything bad to make u people angry
i jus walk past u people and and wad u say?
retarded shit make the house so dirty
fck la
seriously i wanan go out with frens
i hate my family

No comments: