Wednesday, September 13, 2006

hihi this is my first time blogging so pls do not flame if u find me retarded. Losers out there hu tink hate me pls get the fuck out. this blog is meant for people hu r my friends, people hu r damn pro in hokkien and poeple hu...wtf. walao so lor sor for wad, this blog is for people hu do not hate me lar. I know u all know me...the retard or panda as people call me from 1e in HCI. Walao, yesterday watched this damn funny show called 'Little Britain' on arts central.Troy, timothy and penguin were so crazy over it that they laughed their asses out...(penguin is ng peng -_-//) ohya i like yugioh...and maple also...my maple ign is skullboy93 in bootes for those hu wanna add me.I know skullboy93 is a retarded name but hu cares!? I'm currently a fighter, lvl 47, i know im damn noob...i hate people hu say 'cc pls'...those bastards tink they own the map...ohya, my cca is badminton...i seriously dunnoe how i got into the club lar...today school's jus some lame normal day...go to school, see that jaya, see that chu weiling, see that cheeseball hon...study,study and study...so lame. somemore that kent cheong say i never submit digital portfolio when i did...another retard...walao some poeple like jaya are getting on my nerves...lucky still got people like troy and penguin hu make my day happier :D lol penguin say IMF stand for indian malay frens... some poeple in 1e r so damn irritating...i not going to say the names cos they know hu the fuck they r...ohya i same birthdate as penguin :D so coincidential. sianz final exam coming liao i still not prepared yet...my ambition?i wanna be a galang guni man XD and i also wanna be a crusader leh...i tink i will never become one...walao shuin jian looks damn cute...fat and chubby...ng peng looks so diao...aiay damn sian tml got chinese test leh...now already 10.30 pm. yeah! later at 11 got inuyasha, gonna watch it. Wah fuck...my mother cow peh cow bu again...gtg liao...good bye to people hu admire me or r my frens. fuck off and go and die to those people hu hate me...one more thing...' Ah bian xia tai!' said by taiwanese protestors...they so poorthing, they sit there to protest, damn hot lar. sad, steve irwin die liao...aiya, bb lar

No comments: