Thursday, September 14, 2006

aiya sry ah people today i damn tired so not going to type much...councilor voting going to start, hu shld i vote for? maybe gordon or brian...ohya my skullboy93 now look damn cute after he went for surgery...i feel like hugging him. 3 more lvls to 50...sian when will i reached lvl 50...school starting to become so sian , especially when all the final exams r coming closer...
ohya here's my wishlist! :
1)get 1 for msg ( i know this is impossible but it is still my WISH)
2)become a crusader in maple (i know this will happen only when im in sec 3 or 4 cos i damn slow)
3)get a GF!!!!!!!!! (walao so far no girl like me leh...maybe some like me but i dunnoe...i tink i got chance leh cos the auntie in kopitiam say i very handsome XD, maybe say that to bribe me into buying her food...)
4)become a pro in badminton (must beat alvin tan one day!)
5)happy family
okay lar i not greedy one thats all I wish for...

No comments: