Wednesday, September 20, 2006



hi again, its me the retard...-_-...so sian maths test die liao...walao kinda stressed..not by work, by my mother...whole day nag at me to study, cannot even sleep for 1 hour when i damn tired lor...
-i would like to say this to stanley koo: go die ba! u expect me to apologise to ur guild!? i apologise to u damn good already lor, u tink u can take advantage ah...i not so stupid ok...
got a lot of retarded people in 1E leh...like this teddy bear hu falls asleep during flag raising...he also fell off the step! his eyes was closed then he was like a drunken man...he keep yawning in the morning! how retarded is that!?
-ohya and i dun have a maple gf...broke up with her cos she so stingy...
-now cannot play maple liao whole day listen to my mother's nagging and smelling my grandfather's fart and urine smell...sian diao. i wan to learn more hokkien but my mother say its useless to me then she dun wanna teach me...damn...i only know hokkien bad words leh...
-timothy a bit siao over little britain...i say a bit then he laugh like crazy...
- walao FOS coming then that shuin jian act like he so pro...shuin jian keep on saying that we mus do this, we mus do that in order to beat the other teams...let me tell this to shuin jian: I KNOW MORE THAN U! hes getting a bit annoying but cannot blame him cos different people have their different personality...like me i like to scold bad words and i am retarded...-_-
-sigh, i hate exams...make my mother go siao...make me go siao also...tml got PE then got badminton trials to see if i am qualified to play for proed...hope i get in leh i wanna represent proed XD...tml doubles with shuin jian...die liao...shuin jian tinks badminton is so easy...but its NOT...sian hope i get in...
-have to go study liao...bb(tonite got inuyasha XD)

No comments: