Wednesday, May 21, 2008




i jus love this song.
seriously
this song pwns others
joe hisaishi's my idol.
everytime i hear this song, i cry
SERIOUSLY I CRY
I DUNNOE Y
its like my childhood song...everytime i hear it,
memories of my childhood jus start flashing pass in my brain
really weird
ohya this song is the main theme for the jap movie: Spirited Away
and guess wad. thats my MOOSSST favourite movie too
last time i watched it during p4
i sat there like a retard for almost 2 days tinking of the show
totally amazed by the show
the combination of the movie and this song soughts of like,
takes away ur innocence, leaving u in a state of blurry
but its realli so DAMN NICE T___T
when i watched the movie i was like O____O
then i remained like O____O for 2 days...
wth la..my mind was totally blank onli tinking of the movie
it totally brings joy and reminds u of how wonderful n yet mysterious the world is
weird huh
soooooo...well guess im weird lol
i noe ur might be tinking wtf is wrong with this guy? crying over a song?
lol but seriously its like my childhood song. dampens my soul soo much everytime i hear it.
other damn nice movies include:
princess mononoke
howls moving castle
totoro
lol all of them have joe hisaishi's pieces as main themes cos they rock!
esp totoro. after hearing the song, u can be happy for the whole day!
it jus makes u smile =D

No comments: