Saturday, May 03, 2008

Hahas i dunnoe y im blogging no one reads anyway
anywaes today was boring
did nothing...watched a bit of anime
i only started doing stuff at night
dueled around 7 times today i tink
won 5 times, lost 2
sadded
every match today was seriously great
the matches i lost were realli one of the best matches me n my cousin had
first one,
i struggled with CCV
killing my entire hand
tat caused the game
2nd match i lost was the best match today
it was realli long
my cousin blasted everything with his ladd
at first i was leading the game
a sudden monster reborn came
which coped my MOBC from the grave
and getting back his monster reborn
yet to bring back my discguy
i was like OMFG GG
tat changed the tables
then soon after tat, many gaius appeared lol
then ladd came
i struggled like hell, defending his attacks and trying to reverse the situation
at first it seemed good
then suddenly a heavy storm came
GG my mirror force was gone
game over
nice game =)
learned a lot from this game
realised my deck got one prob
if never draw big monsters hor, a bit cham
cos with small monsters, i can onli stall and do little
so if i damn damn suay or if get killed by cards like CCV, then i gg
i plan to add one more gaius to my deck, or a raiza for more destruction
plus, today i even tried out synchro lol
summoned mental sphere dragon 3 times woots then i won with him cos of his negating effect
yay good news my dark armed deck is gonna be complete jus lack of 4 cards
heehee
haiz if onli more people played ygo..seriously its not jus a card game...

No comments: