Monday, December 03, 2007

ok im seriously ygo addicted.
god i have TOOOOO many cards
i cant even fit the cards into my box...
i have around 5k cards?
cos tonite, my cousin bought the phantom darkness booster box!
its around $90....
opened 30 packs and tio 6 holo cards xD
and guess wad i got myself a rainbow neos, dark rainbow dragon and a super fusion!
...
i found out from internet that i can sell
dark rainbow dragon for $37.50
super fusion for $15
rainbow neos for $22.50
...
...
COOL!!!!!
then now on my desk i have sooo many cards everywhere
so please help me get rid of some :D
im selling 100 spare cards for $5
buy 200 get 30 free xD
pls help me buy >.<
zzz y am i saying these no one looks at my blog anywae lol
and i have an album full of rare and holo cards so ask me if u wanna buy >.<
and so we duelled the whole night. won around err dunnoe too many xD
and my cousin won once...
so wadeva monarchs still pwn
hahas rainbow neos....how much money can i get if i sell tat xDDDDDDDDD


No comments: