Friday, January 12, 2007

wah thx to pengy or penguin or ng peng or...he got a lot of name XD
he saved my blog!
jus now i did some quiz then copy the results and paste here but dunnoe y some error happen then my blog was like shit all the content flying everywhere...
then came in pengy! i ask him then he helped me edit and delete the bad posts XD
so my blog is cured!!!! yeah XD
ok anyway today i err do nothing...
morning woke up at 11 eat then did lit...
walao damn hard lor i didnt understand the poem so anyhow do XD
then prepared for lit project...
now i waiting for tonite then we discuss the lit project on msn
now so bored...dunnoe wad to do...
my nerd sister keep studying...sigh
ohya sunshine creamroll is damn nice lor...
i ate one then i was WOW...
err its a bread by the brand 'sunshine'
inside got different flavours like vanilla coffee and chocalate
dam nice i can eat like 6 of them at one time lor...
hahas okie i tink i go sleep till 6 then eat dinner XD
bb!

No comments: