Monday, November 27, 2006

WALAO today was damn scary sia =X

everthing was the same in the morning, woke up eat...then i finally finished reading toto chan -_-

at 6.30 i went to takashimaya( finally went out) then u know wad happened? it was raining then got accident so the whole place jam...then hor my sis saw her fren's car...my father drove behind my sis's fren's car...then it happened...my father stepped on the brakes but dunnoe got some prob...my car like cannot slow down then keep jerking...then my car hit my sis's fren's car... I WAS LIKE WTF!!!???? but luckily hor the speed was below 10 so got no damage...my sis's fren's father came out see then drove off...luckily never argue or wad cos got no damge...walao so freaky lor...i tink my sis's fren's father did not know us....

then today i bought a shirt for 54 dollars -_- actually if i knew the price i would not have bought...cos i dunnoe price mah then so cool so i buy then see receipt....WTF but it shows that my parents still care for me XD jkjk

No comments: